Dr. Townsend,

I'm trying to push change with our medical staff and giving  fluid
resuscitation for patients with heart failure history or diagnoses, I remember
at a webinar you addressed this.  Could you please speak to this again and any
research that is out there.  The concern is respiratory failure due to fluid
overload.

Thanks,

Erin K. Parker RN, BSN, ACM | Infection Control
Genesys Regional Medical Center |  One Genesys Parkway | Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Phone: 810.606.5093| Fax: 810-606-5495 |
erin.par...@genesys.org<mailto:erin.par...@genesys.org> |
www.genesys.org<http://www.genesys.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you
are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this
email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.