I am doing a review where the SIRS criteria is met and 2 signs of organ
dysfunction are present but there isn't any documentation about "infection, r/o
infection, etc". However the pulmonologist orders contact isolation without a
reason.
Can I use the time of that order as "possible infection"?
Thanks for your feedback.

Mary Draper RN BSN
Coordinator Quality Improvement
Peer Review Support CV/CT
Quality Management
Office (925) 674-2045
Cell (925) 451-8792
Fax (925) 674-2373
mary.dra...@johnmuirhealth.com<mailto:mary.dra...@johnmuirhealth.com>

"O, let us always have a mountain within our soul,
  with a peak so high that we never quite reach the top...
  For then we will always strive for greater things
  And will not be content  with merely climbing hills."     Ardath Rodale