From: Sepsisgroups [mailto:sepsisgroups-boun...@lists.sepsisgroups.org] On
Behalf Of Belfi, Karen
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 12:27 PM
To: sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org
Subject: [Sepsis Groups] Lab times

Hi, we are confused about something here.
On our lab report in our EMR, it lists a time. It's the draw time, not report
time, though it doesn't say draw time. We just know it is.
Can we use that for severe sepsis criteria since it doesn't specify draw time?
Thank you.

Karen Belfi, RN, MSN
Quality Outcomes Coordinator
Lankenau Medical Center