After meeting with HIM and coding yesterday it was brought to my attention that
the Lab normal range high is 2. Our screening form had only the > 4 mmol/L
under #3. Criteria for Severe Sepsis. So I went back to the original form the
actual value is supposed to be >2 . The edited form had the wrong  value of >4.
So I have made that change on the screening form as indicated. I also, have a
question out to the Sepsis Groups to understand how other facilities are using
this measurement. Please make copies for your dept. and make changes to your
existing forms thanks. Pam