From: Mary Draper [mailto:mary.dra...@johnmuirhealth.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:51 PM
To: Belfi, Karen; sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org
Subject: RE: [External] [Sepsis Groups] Question about focused exam

This message originated from outside MLHS systems. Any attachments or links
should be carefully considered before proceeding. Please contact the Help Desk
at 484-596-4357 with any questions or forward a questionable email to
helpd...@mlhs.org<mailto:helpd...@mlhs.org>

________________________________
I don't think so. There isn't anything specific about perfusion.

Mary Draper RN BSN
Coordinator Quality Improvement
Peer Review Support CV/CT
JMH Quality Management
Office (925) 674-2045
Cell (925) 451-8792
Fax (925) 674-2373
mary.dra...@johnmuirhealth.com<mailto:mary.dra...@johnmuirhealth.com>
[cid:image002.png@01D41FFB.01CEF620]
"O, let us always have a mountain within our soul,  with a peak so high that we
never quite reach the top...
  For then we will always strive for greater things and will not be content
with merely climbing hills."     Ardath Rodale