From: Sepsisgroups [mailto:sepsisgroups-boun...@lists.sepsisgroups.org] On
Behalf Of Laura Soares
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 1:50 PM
To: 'sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org' <sepsisgroups@lists.sepsisgroups.org>
Subject: [External] [Sepsis Groups] lactic acid reflex time

________________________________
Caution: This email originated outside JMH. Do not open attachments or click on
links if you do not recognize the sender.
________________________________
Good afternoon,

Currently we reflex any lactic acid that is > 2 to be re-drawn in 2 hrs.

I'm wondering what others' practices are when reflexing the lactic acid - do
you use a 2 hr timeframe, or 3 hr, or?

Thanks so much!

Laura Soares MSN RN SCRN
Sepsis & Stroke Program Coordinator
559.788.6067 Office
559.280.2036 Cell

"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision--the ability
to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is
the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results"- Andrew Carnegie

[SVMC Logo]
465 W. Putnam Ave
Porterville, CA  93257
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email transmission is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If the reader of this message
is not the addressee or addressee's agent, you are hereby advised that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information is strictly
prohibited.

The information contained in this email transmission may be protected under the
Attorney/Client Privilege and protected from disclosure under California
Evidence Code section 1157. If protected by the attorney/client privilege or by
California Evidence Code Section 1157, the information contained in this email
transmission shall continue to be protected and will not be negated by virtue
of sending the information via this email.

If you receive this email in error, please call the Information Technology
Security Coordinator at (559) 788-6090 (collect if necessary) immediately upon
receipt. Thank you for your cooperation.