On Apr 28, 10:24 am, "Victor 'Zverok' Shepelev"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Obviously, the more help that you can provide, the faster things will
> >move along.  Any patches you can contribute that make it work on 1.9
> >without breaking compatibility with 1.8 will be fast tracked.
>
> OK, I'll take my hands on those problems, they aren't seem too hard, except
> of one sad fact about me: I'm on Windows and not familiar with generating
> patches. I have GnuWin32 package with diff in it, but haven't used it
> enough. I also have no git, but at least can try to install it. If somebody
> can point me to the way of generating "standard-compliant" patches, I'll be
> happy to help.

I've heard that the official git branch runs only in Cygwin, though
there are forks that make it run without Cygwin (http://
code.google.com/p/msysgit/).  Using git would make it very easy to get
your changes into Sequel.  Just host a public git repository (on
gitorious, github, or elsewhere), push your changes to it, I'll pull
from it and merge it with the master branch.

If you can't get git working on windows and just need a good diff, I
recommend UnxUtils (http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/).

Jeremy