Hi there,

I am trying to use the 'READ COMMITTED' transaction isolation level as
documented here:
http://sequel.jeremyevans.net/rdoc/files/doc/transactions_rdoc.html#label-Transaction+Isolation+Levels

The following example runs without an error, but the isolation option is
dropped:

DB.transaction(isolation: :committed) do
  DB[:users].insert(user_id: 'test')
end

Stepping through the code the "isolation: :commited" option appears to be
dropped in the transaction_options method:
https://github.com/jeremyevans/sequel/blob/master/lib/sequel/database/transactions.rb#L274

The method has a comment saying: "Meant to be overridden", which is not the
case.

I am using the sequel 5.5.0 gem with a mysql 5.6.35 database.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?