Good morning.

When querying a MySQL table's schema, I would like to know if a column has
ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP set.

I found an earlier question where it was explained that MySQL's usage of
that syntax is non-standard and not supported for table creation, which I
understand.  Would it be reasonable, though, to add this syntax to the
strings looked for in Extras when determining if a column is
generated?
https://github.com/jeremyevans/sequel/blob/1afc503f591127755e5316cf2fbd12d9de12a85d/lib/sequel/adapters/shared/mysql.rb#L530

If not, and the desire is for the value of that generated field to only
match columns that can be created using the generated_always_as option, is
there another way to access the Extra data provided by MySQL, or would I
need to run the DESCRIBE query and parse the output myself?

Thanks,
Ben