Hungary's Prime Minister Orban Defiant in Madrid Speech

W. Knowles - New Europe

http://neurope.eu/article/viktor-orban-at-epp-madrid-congress-this-is-not-a-refugee-crisis/

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001bNIwrdsLyGMm3-a8eLKxL-wmPpH1YjiRyNQo7TejGSa0oRkLAKiItqmF052en5dlj8FBSdMMViKEIVIKC6MZUdKJ2QPJBdMJ2fGqlQ7WKOpNtpRSxDC_TFlGL8_xNFDhUa5oZbgMro_OxNqsPPgRu6_dPOPnlK9osIHMDQsfyljVGVZXk4jUpp9SLXwTKwaLNmJWcnefQCVo7P8rpGwlptMS7ibg54Ogj27cWfijZ896D8Vco28L8I-xhQGYg9YPuNEb_ZP-J1U=&c=5g1mo5WFlKaXl2wh9J1aOMuhUPbDElUJB50lIbx7IOwDBvAbrarX7A==&ch=6HgLGp1oeJ-kykH1fgWO8vPPLYNMcVB95STJFGKMJ5tbmn3CL1L8ig==>

Viktor Orban of Hungary, outspoken critic of Europe's migration policy ... gave
a speech at the EPP [European People's Party] Congress in Madrid today ...
"What we have been facing is not a refugee crisis [Orban said]. This is a
migratory movement composed of economic migrants, refugees and also foreign
fighters. This is an uncontrolled and unregulated process ... I also want to
underline that there is an unlimited source of supply of people, after Syria,
Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa is now also on the move. The dimension and
the volume of the danger is well above our expectations." ... [He also said:]
"Neither the German nor the Hungarian way of life is a basic right of all
people on the earth. It is only a right of those ones who have contributed to
it. Europe is not in a shape to accept everyone who wants a better life."