veteranstoday.com
<http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/28/murderer-of-russian-pilot-identified-as-turkish-intelligence-officer/>

Murderer of Russian Pilot Identified as Turkish Intelligence Officer

View Latest Posts >>>

*

GPD is our General Posting Department whereby we share posts from other sources
along with general information with our readers. It is managed by our Show More

By GPD <http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/admin/>  on November 28, 2015

VT sources say this is part of a CIA led team hunting Iranian and Russian
targets inside Syria that includes Navy SEALs

TEHRAN (FNA) – A Syrian rebel commander who boasted of killing a Russian pilot
after Turkey downed the Russian jet on Tuesday appeared to be Turkish
ultranationalist and a son of former mayor in one of Turkish provinces. Cerlik
heads the Turkish operational group inside Syria known as the “Grey Wolves,”
responsible for gas attacks on Syrian civilians which the Syrian Human Rights
Observatory blamed on Damascus until it was revealed that the SHRO had
fabricated the story which almost led to a world war.

[ Editor’s note:  Alparslan Celik, deputy commander of a Syrian Turkmen brigade
turned out to be the son of a mayor of a Keban municipality in Turkey’s Elazig
province, RT reported.He also turned out to be the member of The Grey Wolves
ultranationalist group, members of which have carried out scores of political
murders since 1970s.

Celik came under spotlight after he announced that as the two Russian pilots
descended by parachute after the Su-24 jet was downed by Turkish military, both
were shot dead by Turkmen forces on Tuesday.

A graphic video posted earlier on social media purported to show a Russian
pilot lying on the ground surrounded by a group of armed militants…Gordon Duff ]

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/11/28/murderer-of-russian-pilot-identified-as-turkish-intelligence-officer/