Immigration is Causing Serious Social Breakdown

Leo McKinstry - Daily Express (Britain)

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001LoSyB3BgvbFc5aR47liD4xePgBJMUYcVX7DhonZqM9m4_KYZi2WoMm6Ao3Mouh3Mrb_9JAbkrWljylaHN97gjGkpr7qtwmvWIIjqMpgQhD3TEW1kIU4ywg86b1mK3reb4OH5k-GvzIHWffoziye--qoRw9I21fpwoapr6Kzzb-yncwhKX7Kb8cB7iiYnjoG617vIZwCldGVP3y3VGNJhCC1daBe0dw-mCC7TTT2aF2rMMfLElzxk6LB8x5dym6TCkjRMn7iifCmrdNHsrsDyWfQb71w5EzaKp_fjq-RcC4U=&c=MA7ohgrHaj0AT7j98KdoKhAwlv84O7ZH5OMpT-M-VmSMa6dwQ5FpGQ==&ch=IaJm-BdKfHTIAJ7kl6wAIOrqUG8oIkbkBNstruavfMZi2KBRLvzjMw==>

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/leo-mckinstry/639796/Immigration-causing-serious-social-breakdown

A sense of accelerating chaos now hangs over the continent. As the influx
across the eastern Mediterranean grows to more than 3,000 new arrivals every
day, on top of all the other waves of mass immigration, the very fabric of
European civilisation is disintegrating. The traditional bonds of solidarity
and shared identity are collapsing. In their place there are fully justified
fears about terrorism, extremism, alien customs and savage misogyny ... The
EU's whole existence is predicated on the abolition of patriotism, frontiers,
self-government and nationhood. In its drive to create a multicultural
superstate it has left us defenceless against the migrant floodtide. Our only
hope of escaping this meltdown is to vote for our exit.