A World in Turmoil, Thank You, Mr. Trump!

Philip Giraldi

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001jXx6gBSFxcnDADAc5dTLduHaNp0WguI9RxRz1_dPHL6G
b3nBJptPtMVAvYOoso9DjFbCvYOGjYybDXaEDTmzEdBEvT1BExsjnGf7ajegFeIRP4jiMjo2_rhb
lJEzBN_WoVRKCoMD7l5jsRBQwfq3PImrjDymU6KsgLD1qp1I0MiYrQ7DV8vwRt3VeHLHlCh9nxr_
mF3kuETGHqI4swzrDg==&c=YxaX569b_bfAF-naRFyJnw9LGPD8YpwaxVD5xJdENsb5j35yf9FPq
g==&ch=sq0k9kGb3ub1RZ3bkwweXSFM3lmX5rIiurmp0NfMiuvlCSxl13MYrA==>
http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/iran-the-destabilizer/

The real Donald Trump has been exposed. The man who promised a sensible and
non-interventionist Middle Eastern policy and a reset with Moscow has now
reneged on both pledges ... Trump, regarded by many including myself as the
sensible "peace candidate," appears to be preparing to engage militarily on
multiple fronts worldwide. And things are particularly heating up in the
Middle East and South Asia ... So it is all a mess, largely of our own
creation due to our tendency to get involved in places regarding which we
know nothing and could really care less about ... As bad as that all seems,
if I had to pick one place where our inability to discern right from wrong
is likely to lead to the next major armed conflict, i.e. a real war, in
fairly short order it would have to be Iran.