Hi Ashish,

thx for your reply. The problem is sometimes it takes sometime to get
the OOM, other times it happens within one minute. One of our users
reported to me that it happened within 1 minute (10 seconds and 30
seconds), after he switched to MINA trunk. So it seems it is faster
reproducable with MINA trunk. I uploaded the screenshot of Eclipse
Memory Analyzer to :

http://people.apache.org/~norman/oom/Screenshot-Eclipse_Memory_Analyzer.png

This was the one we got with MINA trunk. So you it again shows all the
memory allocated by MINA.

To reproduce the OOM you must perform the following steps:

1) svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/server/trunk james-trunk
2) cd james-trunk
2) mvn clean package
3) tar xfvz spring-deployment/target/james-spring-deployment-3.0-M1-bin.tar.gz
4) cd james-string-deploymnet-3.0-M1/bin
5) sudo ./run.sh
6) telnet localhost 4555 (user root, pass root)
7) adduser test test
8) quit

Now bomb the server with emails. You can use for example smtp-source
for it (wich is included in postfix)
9) smtp-source -s 20 -l 10100 -m 200000 -c -f t...@test.de -t test localhost:25

This will bomb the servers with 200000 emails with 20 concurrent sessions.

Hope this helps,
Bye,
Norman