Thx Benoit.

I have committed MAILBOX -11
MAILBOX-73 was already done
Can you comment on JAMES-1579? I am not sure what you mean.

On 2015-05-29 18:35, Benoit Tellier wrote:
Hi,

Thank you so much Eric for taking the time to have a look at our patchs.

Just a little note : the reporter on the JIRA ticket is not always the
one that wrote the patch. In such case, the patch writer is mentioned in
the comments.

Finally, here are our pending reviews :

MAILBOX-11

     We added filter on namespace and user at the store level and
corrected the memory implementation.
     We run tests on MPT and validate that we solved the problem

MAILBOX-73

     We added generic tests on mappers and run it on Cassandra back end

JAMES-1579

     Part of a patch from JAMES-1578 that was not applied. We still need
jar on which SieveManagerMailet relies to be imported.

MAILBOX-219

     Warning !!! Two patchs here. ( A bug can hide another )
     We are writing failing test on current ACL system and then corrected it.

MAILBOX-232
MAILET-95
MIM4J-245
JAMES-1310

     Check the return value of file operations. ( We did it in other
James sub projects )

Regards,

Benoit Tellier