Hi

As I recall, the intent of having separate projects for many of the components developed under the James umbrella was to satisfy the requirement that they should be independent of James Server. While this remains a requirement, separate repositories are needed for each project to allow separate release versions and schedules. It also influences our maven module layout and how dependencies might be better managed.

Before proceeding with a discussion of how to simplify the development workflow, we need to decide if the original requirement still holds. Prospective solutions will be quite different depending on this answer.

Cheers
--Steve