Hi Eric,

On 03/09/2015 10:16, Eric Charles wrote:
I like Matthieu proposal (merge without mime4...), but this will open
the door to more refactoring that would maybe go against the initial
requirement of being able to embed some mailbox without the full server.

Of course, as the mailbox API will probably change more often, it will break potential mailbox-api direct users. It leads to two questions :
 - is there such users ?
 - do we expect alpha/beta software to be API stable ?

I really like the idea of merging things until 3.0 release happens then decide if we split back or not.

Maybe we should write to guidelines we can refer when working in that
single repository, otherwise we will have endless discussions that don't
occur for now simply because code live in separate projects.

I think maven dependencies capture the intent of module responsibility very well. What would you want the guidelines to contain ? API stability rules ? Anything else ?

--
Matthieu Baechler