As if I haven't hit enough problems in this transition.... apparently the IP address that AWS assigned to me was formerly used by a spammer.  So far, both sbcglobal and icloud.com are blocking and bouncing all email saying my IP is blacklisted. Yippee....

I don't want to change my inbound ip address for all of the obvious reasons.  But I've registered a 2nd IP address that I want to use strictly for sending email.  I just need verification that I'm doing the configuration correctly.  All I need to do is change:

<mail.smtp.localhost>mxa1.jwmhosting.com</mail.smtp.localhost>

in the transport processor to a different server name, right? (Obviously as long as the new server name has the correct dns/rDNS entries etc).

Is that correct?

Jerry