Hi Jerry,

You need also to specify `mail.smtp.localaddress`

https://javaee.github.io/javamail/docs/api/com/sun/mail/smtp/package-summary.html

Local address (host name) to bind to when creating the SMTP socket.
Defaults to the address picked by the Socket class. Should not normally
need to be set, but useful with multi-homed hosts where it's important
to pick a particular local address to bind to.

mail.smtp.localhost is only used for EHLO, thus would not be enough.

Good luck, trust management of SMTP outbound is not a easy topic.

Regards,

Benoit Tellier