> But maybe all of this should be discussed in a separate thread as a
> "Guice roadmap"…

These all seem like great ideas to me.

I just had a wild thought based on your ideas. Just like there is a concept out
there of “headless CMS”, maybe we could have some concept of a “headless
enterprise email server” or something similar.

Ok ok, of course the client and server are already separated, but the idea of
having everything available via an API that is fully integratabtle… could that
be interesting somehow. Just like there are CMS companies out there that offer
services based on headless CMS, maybe Linagora and others could provide
commercial services based off of this type of concept?

If as a user I can control my domains, email, filters, Mailets etc. etc. based
on this type of concept, it could provide a lot of flexibility for integration,
and maybe even provide something “new” whereby email is considered by many to
be very “old”.

Just a wild thought. It’s quite safe to ignore this message. :-)

Cheers,
=David