Hi,

On Wed, 2020-06-17 at 17:53 +0200, Raphaël Ouazana-Sustowski wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> I don't see much new arguments in your last answer.

It's weird because I think I didn't really repeat what I said
previously.

>  I can answer your
> questions one by one, but I would like to go forward.

It's your freedom of course, it's a bit sad that such a debate don't
end in a consensus but it happens.

> Would it make a consensus for you if we work on merging the current
> PR,
> with always the option to revert it and go to a product if needed?

No, that's not what I call consensus as it doesn't take into account my
opinion.

> Or do you prefer that we ask for a vote?

Feel free to do it or not. I won't stand in your way.

Cheers,

-- Matthieu Baechler