On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Martin Langhoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 6:07 AM, Jerry Vonau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>        grab: http://members.shaw.ca/jvonau/pub/mkusbinstall
>
> Wow, that's a good start! I'll play with it!

Now that the network stuff is done (?) I'm playing with this, and I'm
starting to understand your questions last week a bit more.

It gets to stage2 and asks 'where are the ISO images?'. I'm telling it
to look in /dev/sdb1 , directory 'iso' and it picks it up from there
ok. Is there a way to make it 'just work'? You mentioned on a separate
thread that the F10 anaconda is a bit smarter; if it's stable enough
to use it, I don't mind backporting it.

cheers,

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions