I installed what I think was 0.5.2 which was the newest stable release
available when I brought it to Jimeta in late March of 09.

So the steps that I should take are:

1) backup some part of my server (how should I go about doing this?)  Are we
talking about making a copy of a particular directory here, or running a
utility of some kind?

2) Enter this at the command prompt as root:

yum --enablerepo=olpcxs-testing update

Wait for download and installation to complete

3) Run:

/etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/domain_config lccnjimeta.org

4) Reboot

5) Configure my magically working Jabbery goodness

Right?

I'm most confused about step 1, how should I go about making a backup?

And how stable is this .6 pre-release candidate, because I want this to be
as stable as possible when I leave.  Communication regarding technical
issues is extremely difficult once I leave and if things are unstable, it's
likely to grind half or all of this project to a halt.

Thanks,
-Dan
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Martin Langhoff <martin.langh...@gmail.com