On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>> Anaconda will not automatically find the old install if its older than
>> release-2, you will need to pass upgradeany at the boot prompt if you go
>> with F14.
>
> Good point -- thanks for the hint! We'll pass it then :-)
>
>> So your going to port to F14 then RHEL6/CentOS6 and maintain the rpms
>> for all three?

I have been tracking own the situation at CentOS.  A couple of months
ago there were a series of articles out their death... which were
greatly exaggerated.

Over all CentOS development is on track.  OS6 is projected to be 2-3
months behind schedule.  Red Hat release RHEL 5.6 at nearly the same
time as RHEL 6.  Most of the CentOS development is focused on 5.6.
after 5.6 is release they will shift emphasis to 6.0

david