On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM, rihowa...@gmail.com
<rihowa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Fedora 13 ARM port is intended to be a complete a port as possible and
> should have the bits required as a base for the XS.

Excellent news!

> I hope you keep the Fedora RPMs as RHEL6/CentOS6 do not support ARM.

My sincere hope is that the SRPMs will rebuild transparently. If
there's a working ARM port, we can make a repo available.

> In my review of the make files for XS-0.6 I have noticed that the
> architecture is hardcoded in a number of places.  It would be nice if these
> were parameterized.

Right -- let me know if anything is clearly wrong anywhere.

> The other area that seems a bit strange is how flat the git is for the XS
> components.  They all seem to be at the top level. It would be nice if they
> hung off a top level XS project directory with a master make file that passed
> arch type, etc., to the component make files. This would make it simpler to
> clone all the bits.

I don't understand this -- can you explain more?

cheers,

 martin.langh...@gmail.com
 mar...@laptop.org -- School Server Architect
 - ask interesting questions