No limitation nor constraint at all to run your use case on V2, and even
maybe recommended as V3 mailetcontainer certainly still needs more
tuning, while V2 is stable and tested.

Benchmarking V2 vs V3 should give interesting figures, but we didn't do
anything yet.

You may also need support to use Postage which has no release so far.