Thanks a lot Eric. That gives me more confidence on V2. I have built
Postage from source and did a sanity run for a minute. I downloaded the
source from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/postage/tags/james-2_20120613/ as
opposed to the trunk mentioned in the wiki entry for Postage. Trunk doesn't
have all the jars in lib. I will share the results once I do a load test
with my expected load. And please expect more questions from me as I
progress. Thanks again for the help/inputs so far.

Thanks
Mahesh