With the HELO problem finally resolved and behind me, I'm on to the next issue that mail-tester.com is yelling at me about. It say my DKIM signature is invalid. I have tried replacing the public/private keys in my DNS and in the mailet config. I've tried different syntax options for the DNS record, etc. Still nothing. Normally, I would assume that it's something I'm doing wrong. But after the HELO problem, I first want to verify that others are indeed using jDKIM with James 3 b5 successfully. (BTW... I said last night in a post that I'm on b4.... incorrect... i'm on b5).

My dns server is ISC BIND. I'm assuming that could make a difference with defining the dkim public key in the dns record.

Is anyone using this successfully?

Here's the latest report I get from mail-tester.com:

====================================

The DKIM signature of your message is:

        v=1;
        d=jwmhosting.com;

b=ST3jn85HmyWjjPoIxojUKGMMCvtFzlrgqJiVwZ/bd5bzZuVWK/gviYIBXHFuc1iTZ/0NHdGW0TgRk9E7tRsXXPYM4yOP9zna7WTDC20VrsBu/LQbyktpsINAbRDzJbaNmSGjcLlAUODnaFLJPpwktpNkJu4EbFtKyYT3Exb4mfs=;
        s=primary;
        a=rsa-sha256;
        bh=g3zLYH4xKxcPrHOD18z9YfpQcnk/GaJedfustWU5uGs=;
        h=from:to:received:received;

Your public key is:

"k=rsa;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDfRF6NEFFahhyOSiy+ufRU6PMvUVzP31wJ16zNaLKG8ipL1S8rIDr7ZjkGiUdwqZ6BjNTddbmcH4AxTupNhANyXvJs+MxyJbMN3mkYHYn1evJGVqT85DrM7XrYMSVPK3Y4dfY4vhokQwATv+BwrW7K8QuwrDgvu8JdxM0muS/7lQIDAQAB"

Key length: 1024bits

Your DKIM signature is not valid

==================================

from my mailet config file:

 <mailet match="All" class="org.apache.james.jdkim.mailets.ConvertTo7Bit"/>

 <mailet match="All" class="org.apach1e.james.jdkim.mailets.DKIMSign">
<signatureTemplate>v=1; s=primary; d=jwmhosting.com; h=from:to:received:received; a=rsa-sha256; bh=; b=;</signatureTemplate>

    <privateKey>
        -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
MIICXgIBAAKBgQDfRF6NEFFahhyOSiy+ufRU6PMvUVzP31wJ16zNaLKG8ipL1S8r
IDr7ZjkGiUdwqZ6BjNTddbmcH4AxTupNhANyXvJs+MxyJbMN3mkYHYn1evJGVqT8
ASnFebXvbrI3MQzrvgz3AkEAs1Tn0TfzsKmri6zrqJak1EDojHPdbPAjEFCpunt4
        +dRCWhtnwEGZ1REeEBiQsk9CM24VNknO0uJOKF3ZYb3lFA==
        -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
    </privateKey>
  </mailet>

Help??