Robert,

Thank you so much for all of your help on both of these issues. You have been a lifesaver for me. I just got a 10/10 score on mail-tester.com (hooray, finally!). I couldn't have done this without you.

BTW.... re the public key in my DNS.... I regenerated the keys a few times desperately trying to figure out how to get it working. One generator assigned its own selector. So the DNS key had a different selector than the one I had in my earlier post. It's all working now.

Thanks again.

Jerry