Benoit,

Thanks for the response. But the default conf files do not have a 'hasHeader' matcher following it. That's what confused me. Is that just an omission in the default conf file? (James 3 Beta 5).

Also, is there some documentation on how to integrate sa-learn with the James database when using mySQL repository and not using file-based mbox repository (i.e. point sa-learn to a James mySQL spam/ham folder)?