Hi,

Yes these mailets are no longer part of James source code.

To support mailing lists in James 3.x we would need to re-introduce all
these mailets, and maybe also a few generic data-models.

This do not seems complicated to do but this definitly demands a bit
more work than just some documentation.

Would people support the idea of offering this topic as a candidate for
Google Summer of code 2019 ?

Cheers,

Benoit