Hello Marc,

I agree with Jean on this, take a look as well in mailetcontainer.xml. That's
the file defining how your James server will process incoming and outgoing
emails.

Best regards,

Rene.

On Jul 8, 2023 2:14 PM, from Jean Helou Hello marc

You wouldn't happen to have a session output and/or logs.
It makes diagnosing the problem much easier and would help pinpoint the
configuration setting that's incorrect.

Have you changed the mailet container config by any chance ?

Jean