Hello,

My instance of James 3.8.0 crashes when I try to add the DKIM configuration
in the mailetcontainer.xml. I follow the instructions in the How-To (
https://james.apache.org/howTo/dkim.html). After generating the private and
public keys as instructed, I add the following snippet to the
mailetcontainer.xml configuration.

Upon startup, it crashes with the following error message:

15:19:36.350 [ERROR] o.a.j.m.l.AbstractStateMailetProcessor - Unable to
init mailet org.apache.james.jdkim.mailets.DKIMSign
org.bouncycastle.openssl.PEMException: malformed sequence in RSA private key

The private key is a copy and paste of the contents of the private.pem file
that is generated using openssl as instructed in the How-To instructions. I
am at a loss on what is causing the malformed sequence. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

  <processor state="relay" enableJmx="true">
    <mailet match="All" class="org.apache.james.jdkim.mailets.DKIMSign">

      <signatureTemplate>v=1; s=james3; d=myrealdomain.net ; h=from : reply-to
: subject : date : to : cc : resent-date : resent-from : resent-sender :
resent-to : resent-cc : in-reply-to : references : list-id : list-help :
list-unsubscribe : list-subscribe : list-post : list-owner : list-archive;
a=rsa-sha256; bh=; b=;</signatureTemplate>

     <privateKey>
     -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
     -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
      </privateKey>