James server 2.3
My office email server was down over the holiday period, and on restarting it all incoming mail is now going to a spam folder on the server. I use fetchmail to bring in mail from various sources to james and pop3 server to access the mail from james. I have an smtp gateway configured pointing to the mail server for an externally hosted domain.
As far as I can see, all mail coming in through fetchmail is sent to spam.
There is almost nothing in the logs. Fetchmail processing seems to be normal.  The only anomaly I can see is in mailet.log 05/01/24 17:17:02 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery: maxRetries is larger than total number of attempts specified. Increasing last delayTime with 19 attempts 05/01/24 17:17:02 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery: Delay of 21600000 msecs is now attempted: 20 times 05/01/24 17:22:56 INFO  James.Mailet: ToRepository: Storing mail Mail1704475375634-0 in file://var/mail/spam/ The first 2 lines appear at startup, and the 3rd line is repeated for each incoming email.
Questions.
1 Any ideas what is going on?
2 How do I increase the logging level to help me work out what is going on.
3 Currently, I am accessing these emails by moving them into an inbox, and restarting james.   Is there any better way of doing this?