From: mattias.tobias...@oracle.com
To: alan.bate...@oracle.com
Cc: serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 2:59:16 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern
/ Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: Re: RFR (S): 6461635: [TESTBUG] BasicTests.sh test fails
intermittently

Thanks for the feedback!

Q: Do you plan to remove the no-longer-exists BasicTests.sh from the exclude
list (jdk/test/ProblemList.txt), I didn't see this in webrev.03.
A: Yes, I forgot about ProblemList.txt. I will remove the test from the list.

Q: I wasn't aware of JDKToolLauncher and just wonder if it is necessary for it
to launch the jar command. In other areas then we invoke jar directly via
sun.tools.jar.Main and this avoids needing to launch a new VM.