On 6/11/2014 8:05 PM, Evgeniya Stepanova wrote:
Hi David,

tag added because tests contain string
  cmd.addAll(JpsHelper.getVmArgs());

and JpsHelper defines
public static final String[] VM_ARGS = {"-Xmx512m", "-XX:+UseParallelGC"};

Ah I see! Strange.

Thanks for clarifying.

Looks okay then.

David
-----

public static List<String> getVmArgs() throws IOException {
         if (testVmArgs == null) {
             testVmArgs = new ArrayList<>();
             testVmArgs.addAll(Arrays.asList(VM_ARGS));
             testVmArgs.add("-XX:Flags=" +
getVmFlagsFile().getAbsolutePath());
         }
         return testVmArgs;
     }

Tests itself wouldn't fail if we use another GC, tag added for
cleanup-if we use for example SerialGC we must be sure that tests passed
with this GC, not with another one. Now you will assume that concrete
test passed with Serial GC, but it run only with Parallel GC. Plus there
is no any sense to run test twice in TC (with different GC, since it use
only Parallel)

Thanks,
Evgeniya Stepanova