Hi all,

I've added size information to the allocation sampling system. This allows
the callback to remember the size of each sampled allocation.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rasbold/8171119/webrev.01/

The new webrev.01 also adds the actual heap monitoring sampling system in
files:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rasbold/8171119/webrev.01/src/share/vm/runtime/heapMonitoring.cpp.patch
and
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rasbold/8171119/webrev.01/src/share/vm/runtime/heapMonitoring.hpp.patch

My next step is to add the GC part to the webrev, which will allow users to
determine what objects are live and what are garbage.

Thanks for your attention and let me know if there are any questions!

Have a wonderful Friday!
Jc