Hi Daniel,

I have run the nsk.jdi tests and all are fine.

TEST 429/1062 429/1062 nsk/jdi/ReferenceType/visibleMethods/visibmethod003 PASS
TEST 646/1062 646/1062 nsk/jdi/ClassUnloadRequest/addClassFilter/filter001 PASS
TEST 648/1062 648/1062
nsk/jdi/ClassUnloadRequest/addClassExclusionFilter/exclfilter001 PASS
HARNESS ENDED: Thu Jul 20 01:02:31 PDT 2017

TOTAL TESTS IN RUN: 1062
TEST PASS: 1062; 100% rate
TEST FAIL: 0; 0% rate
TEST UNDEFINED: 0; 0% rate
TEST INCOMPLETE: 0; 0% rate
TESTS NOT RUN: 0

TOTAL TEST IN TESTLIST: 1142

Finished building target 'test-hotspot-closed-tonga-only' in configuration
'linux-x64'
shshahma@slc12kkg:/scratch/shshahma/Java/jdk10-hs$ cd jdk/
shshahma@slc12kkg:/scratch/shshahma/Java/jdk10-hs/jdk$ st
M src/jdk.jdi/share/classes/com/sun/tools/jdi/TargetVM.java

Regards,
Shafi