Sorry. Missed the webrev -

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hb/5016517/webrev.05/

On Friday 27 October 2017 09:27 AM, Harsha Wardhana B wrote:

Hi,

Below is the updated webrev incorporating review comments from Daniel, Roger and Mandy. The password file will now be locked before writing.

Mandy,

49 # https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/security/StandardNames.html#MessageDigest
50 # MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 are supported algorithms.
51 # This is an optional field. If not specified SHA-256 will be assumed.
I would avoid the link to the documentation of a specific JDK release.
Maybe say:

Refer to "Java Security Standard Algorithm Names Specification"
for supported algorithm.
Link to the documentation is required because the exact strings as specified in the documentation must be specified. "Java Security Standard Algorithm Names Specification" does not actually help. So I have not removed the link to the documentation.

-Harsha