On 11/7/17 8:26 AM, Harsha Wardhana B wrote:
Hi,

Please find below the webrev addressing Daniel and Mandy's comments.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~hb/5016517/webrev.07/

Can you summarize the change?

I thought we agree to only replace the clear passwords with the hashes and not to alter any other content nor inserting any header.   Also log a message when the file is overridden - we didn't discuss the format but I think it should include the pathname of the file and the role name of the overridden entries (should it be info level?).  line 308-311 is debug message - is that the one?

Mandy