One more attempt to send it with the correct to-list...
Sorry for the noise.

Hi Alex,

It looks good in general.
A couple of comments on the test.

We had a convention to avoid having test sub-folders with bug numbers.
Could you, please, rename it to some symbolic name?

Also we need the test to fail in the native agent when an error is reported with the reportError().

It'd be great if some CDS/AppCDS experts from the Runtime team look at the fix and test
so I've included Jiangli and Misha into the to-list.

Thanks,
Serguei