Thanks Chris!

Unfortunately, I'm unable to join the list, also I do not see this forwarded email in the jdk8u-dev archives:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk8u-dev/2018-February/thread.html
Probably we're not on the list or something.

Can someone on the jdk8u-dev mailing list forward it there?

Thanks,
Egor