Hi Jeremy,

On 16/02/2018 10:46 AM, Jeremy Manson wrote:
Hi folks,

Been a long time!  I'd like someone to do a code review.  This is in code I wrote a few years ago, and got wrong.  At the time, David Holmes, Staffan Larsen, and Mandy Chung reviewed it.  It does mean that people

Was there no bug back then? Do you have a link to the review thread? I don't recall this one. :)

using ThreadInfo.from(CompositeData) may be getting the wrong values out for ThreadInfo, so it is definitely worth fixing.

The patch below fixes the bug, but is a pretty questionable approach. Better approaches happily considered.

Patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jmanson/8198253/webrev.00/

Bug:

Thanks!