Hi all,

I try to attach a jcmd to a running process on windows x64, but jcmd only
lists its own process.

Both jcmd and process are built from jdk-hs.

Then I tried attaching jdk-hs tip jcmd to an older VM (jdk 9), did not work
either.

Then - and here it gets weird - I tried attaching a jdk9 jcmd to a jdk9 Vm,
and still nothing... am I making a thinking error here? Do I need special
options on Windows? On Unix this never gave me any trouble.

Both processes run under the same user, from two console windows. I tried
both within and without cygwin too, does not make any difference.

Thanks, Thomas