I missed a couple of tests in the vm/mlvm area {breakpoint, breakpointInCompiledCode, breakpointOtherStratum}. I filed JDK-8218754 to follow up with those timeouts during debugee exiting. The good news is the problem is easily reproduced in a local linux debug build, so it should be easier to track down. e.g. JDIBreakpointTest has a
direct call to debugee.endDebugee(). May need the same fix used for
canBeModified, e.g. resume the debugee to let it finish before
waiting for an exit status.