On Tue, 6 Oct 2026 09:03:16 GMT, Yasumasa Suenaga <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Valhalla introduced new array type which hosts flattened value object, 
>> however SA cannot inspect it.
>> Actually `FlatArray.iterateFields()` has following lines:
>> 
>> 
>> for (int index = 0; index < length; index++) {
>>     // FIXME - call visitor.doXXX() for each component of each value object
>> }
>> 
>> 
>> This PR addressed it.
>> 
>> ---------
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> Yasumasa Suenaga has updated the pull request incrementally with one 
> additional commit since the last revision:
> 
>   Fix

I'm curious about a test coverage for `nullable` flat array, something like:

     valObjArray = new ValueObj[] {
         new ValueObj(..),
         null,   // !!!
         new ValueObj(..)
     };

Do we have any?

test/hotspot/jtreg/serviceability/sa/ClhsdbInspectWithValueObject.java line 37:

> 35: /**
> 36:  * @test
> 37:  * @bug 8390106

Q: Should this be updated with 8390106 ?

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32849#issuecomment-6056220604
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32849#discussion_r4216893103

Reply via email to