Sounds like a great idea!

On 10/11/06, Guillaume Nodet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In the current distribution, we currently ship ServiceMix
as a standalone server, but we don't provide an easy
way to deploy web applications.  This would be very handy
imho, so that we could maybe work more on the console
web app (which is currently not very usable) and be able
to deploy it easily on ServiceMix. So I'd like if we could
start a jetty 6 server and maybe use it to provide all
the http stuff (the servicemix-http component could be
deployed and use it instead of starting its own http
server).

Another way would be to use a very light geronimo
server (which should be able using G 1.2) which would
only contain a Jetty 6 web server and ActiveMQ 4
broker.  And maybe the Geronimo console augmented
by our own console.

Opinions ?

--
Cheers,