Hi Brady,

We were configuring the "br-test" just to verify the functionality as mentioned
in the section Verifying mapping from SFF to OVS of Boron User Guide
http://docs.opendaylight.org/en/stable-boron/user-guide/service-function-chaining.html

We are using "br-int" only as mentioned in SFF(sff6).

Initially, we had created the flows without Netvirt only. But didn't succeed,
so thought of adding the Netvirt Functionality also.

We just want to create a Service chain (with only one SF) in Open stack using
ODL. For that purpose, we installed below mentioned packages in ODL (using
feature: install in karaf) but we are not convinced that this is the right mix
of packages required for the service chain to work. Can you please share a bare
minimum set of packages that we need, to create a service chain in Open stack
using ODL ?

o   odl-ovsdb-openstack

o   odl-dlux-core

o   odl-dlux-all