Rahul,

I added the sfc-dev list so others can contribute to this topic too.

Which sort of load balancing scenario are you referring to? There was talk
about implementing load balancing across SFs in carbon, but it was never
started.

The Boron dev cycle is complete, and so is carbon. We're on nitrogen now,
which should complete in September. So any work on this would have to be in
nitrogen.

Regards,

Brady