Hi Brady,

Thanks for the reply.

I am basically looking for implementing the group table flow rules which
could be taken care by the LbaaS with mininet.
I have found the reference doc for the ODL Hydrogen (
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/OpenDaylight_Controller:Load_Balancer_Service
) and didn't find the reference doc for the Boron.

Can you please tell me a way to execute the curl for Load Balancer service
for Boron release?

Again thanks for the quick response.

With Best Regards,

Rahul Hada